Sales Driven Recruiter
Looking to make a positive impact on the economy while serving a great purpose and make money? Look no more! Alignstaffing is seeking sales driven recruiters for their growing education division.
Education Recruiters/Advisor are responsible for the full life cycle of recruitment. Responsibilities include recruitment and managing of your candidates.
With a competitive base market salary, the recruiter position also offers an uncapped commission allowing the recruiter to benefit from all their recruitment/retention efforts
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Partnering with business consultants and clients to determine staffing needs
- Screening resumes
- Performing 15 weekly in-person interviews with candidates
- Administering appropriate company assessments
- Performing reference and background checks
- Making recommendations to company business consultants and clients
- Coordinating interviews with the clients
- Following up on the interview process status
- Maintaining relationships with both internal and external clients to ensure staffing goals are achieved
- Communicating employer information and benefits during screening process
- Staying current on the company’s organization structure, personnel policy, and federal and state laws regarding employment practices
- Completing timely reports on employment activity
- Conducting exit interviews on terminating employees
- Recruiter will perform a variety of recruiting tasks within an assigned territory, candidate skill set, or specialization supporting the company's overall mission of providing skilled Individuals and quality service to our candidates.
- Responsibilities will include interviewing and referring applicants to professional positions in behavioral health, education and social services.
- Recruiter will evaluate information provided on resumes and/or application forms, screen prospective hires and determine the suitability of the applicants for placement.
- Establishes recruiting requirements by studying organization plans and objectives; meets with business consultants to discuss needs
- Builds applicant sources by researching and contacting community services, colleges, employment agencies, media, and internet sites; providing organization information, opportunities, and featured benefits; making presentations; maintaining rapport
- Determines applicant requirements by studying job descriptions and job qualifications Attracts applicants by placing job advertisements, contacting recruiters, using newsgroups and job sites.
- Determines applicants qualified by interviewing; analyzing responses, verifying references; and comparing qualifications to job requirements
- Evaluates applicants by discussing job requirements and applicant qualifications with managers, interview applicants on consistent set of qualifications Improves organization attractiveness by recommending new policies and practices; monitoring job offers and compensation practices.
- Avoids legal challenges by understanding current legislation and compliance as it pertains to the organization and position requirements.
- Reports to the Lead Recruiter and the Manager of Recruitment Services